Information pursuant to Article 13 of European Regulation 679/2016
Selected Artworks srl
Pursuant to Article 13 of the European Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter GDPR), and in relation to the personal data of which Selected Artworks srl will have access, we inform you of the following:
Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
The data controller is Selected Artworks srl, Piazzale Cuoco 4, 20137 Milan, P. IVA / C.F 07533170960, in the person of Lorenzo Meneghini (hereinafter "the company"). The Data Controller may be contacted by email email@example.com or by telephone +39 02 5466917
Purpose of data processing
It is possible to visit our website without providing personal data. When you visit the website, the server automatically documents your access, merely saving a file called a 'server log file' which contains so-called access data (IP address, date and time of access, pages visited). The collection of this data has the sole purpose of ensuring the proper functioning of the website and to improve the presentation of our website.
Additional data is only provided to us in the event of customer contact by e-mail, for information requests or quotations. Any such data collected will be processed exclusively for the purpose of:
• reply to such requests for information or estimates
• comply with any tax and accounting obligations;
Personal data may be processed by means of both hard copy and computerised archives (including portable devices) and processed in the manner strictly necessary to fulfil the purposes indicated above.
Consequences of failure to communicate personal data
With regard to personal data relating to personal and fiscal identification necessary for the fulfilment of regulatory obligations, failure to provide personal data prevents the provision of the services requested (e.g. requests for quotations). Failure to consent to the use of email or receipt of promotional communications excludes the sending of further communications by the Company.
Your personal data, which are processed for the above-mentioned purposes, will be kept for the period necessary for the processing required and thereafter for as long as the company is subject to conservation obligations for tax or other purposes, provided for by law or regulation.
Email addresses acquired for the purpose of sending any newsletters will be retained until consent is revoked by the data subject.
The texts of e-mails received to request information or estimates will be kept for the time necessary for the reply and the possible completion of agreements, and in any case no longer than two years.
Your personal data may be disclosed exclusively to:
1. consultants and accountants or other lawyers who provide functional services for the above-mentioned purposes;
2. Judicial or administrative authorities, for the fulfilment of legal obligations.
The company undertakes not to disseminate or communicate to other parties the personal data acquired
Data Profiling and Dissemination
Your personal data are not subject to dissemination or to any fully automated decision-making process, including profiling.
Rights of the data subject
Your rights under the GDPR include the right to:
• request from the company access to your personal data and information relating thereto; the rectification of inaccurate data or the integration of incomplete data; the deletion of personal data relating to you (on the occurrence of one of the conditions indicated in Article 17(1) of the GDPR and in compliance with the exceptions provided for in paragraph 3 of the same article); the restriction of the processing of your personal data (on the occurrence of one of the cases indicated in Article 18(1) of the GDPR)
• request and obtain from the company - where the legal basis of the processing is a contract or consent, and where the processing is carried out by automated means - your personal data in a structured, machine-readable format, also for the purpose of communicating such data to another data controller (the so-called right to data portability)
• object at any time to the processing of your personal data in the event of special situations concerning you;
• withdraw consent at any time, limited to cases where processing is based on your consent for one or more specific purposes. Processing based on consent and carried out prior to the revocation of consent shall, however, remain lawful;
• lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Italian Data Protection Authority - www.garanteprivacy.it).